Passing on email about 520, all from WSDOT.
This is a friendly reminder about the upcoming public meeting regarding the Neighborhood Traffic Management Plan (NTMP) as well as information about how to submit comments on both the NTMP and future transit changes in the SR 520 corridor.
Join our March 22 meeting on the Neighborhood Traffic Management Plan (NTMP) – draft report and online survey coming soon
You’re invited to a public meeting about the Neighborhood Traffic Management Plan (NTMP) for the next phase of SR 520 construction, known as the Montlake Phase. The City of Seattle will also share information on 23rd Ave. Corridor Improvements Phase 3, future RapidRide lines and other Seattle neighborhood transportation projects.
- Date: Wednesday, March 22
- Time: 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Location: Saint Demetrios Hall
- Address: 2100 Boyer Avenue East, Seattle, WA 98112
- Parking: Limited free parking is available at the church parking lot.
- Transit: Bus routes 43 and 48 also serve the area, but require a short walk to the meeting location.
- Format: The meeting will include a short presentation at 5:45 p.m. focused on the NTMP and time for questions and answers with WSDOT and SDOT as a full group and one-on-one
Stay tuned: How to read the NTMP report and provide comments to WSDOT and the City of Seattle:
- We will post the draft report and a link to a short online survey on the SR 520 Montlake Phase web page on Tuesday, March 21.
- The comment period will take place from March 21 to April 4, and comments will be accepted by online survey, email, mail, or in-person at the March 22 meeting.
Have a say: Potential transit changes being considered along the SR 520 corridor
King County Metro and Sound Transit are looking for ways to best connect those who commute between downtown Seattle and the Eastside. As these agencies develop strategies for the future, they want your input.