The Seattle Department of Planning and Development has prepared a Draft Plan and they have some Key Proposals they would like your feedback on!
Come check out the Key Proposals at one of the upcoming open houses. At the meetings you can learn more about what’s proposed, and chat with staff to share your thoughts and ask questions. They’ll also have information available about the potential expansion of our urban villages, and the City’s proposed Housing Affordability and Livability Agenda.
Open House Dates and Locations
- November 5, 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. (presentation at 6:30 p.m.)
Leif Erikson Hall
2245 NW 57th St. (Google Map)
- November 7, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.(presentation at 10:00 a.m.)
Filipino Community Center (ballroom)
5740 MLK Jr Way S. (Google Map)
Childcare provided for ages 3-10
- November 12, 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. (presentation at 6:30 p.m.)
Senior Center of West Seattle (Hatten Hall)*
4217 SW Oregon St. (Google Map)
- November 14, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.(presentation at 10:00 a.m.)
North Seattle College (Old Cafeteria)
9600 College Way N. (Google Map)
Please RSVP at 2035.seattle.gov/calendar/.
Can’t make it to an open house? No problem.
You can submit your comments on the Draft Plan through November 20. Here’s how:
- Join the Seattle 2035 Online Community Conversation atseattle2035.consider.it and discuss the potential pros and cons of Key Proposals with your fellow Seattleites
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Review the open house display boards
- Send us your comments by November 20, 2015:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail comments to the City of Seattle Department of Planning and Development, Attn: Seattle 2035, 700 5th Avenue, Suite 2000, PO Box 34019, Seattle WA 98124-4019.
Your feedback will help shape the Mayor’s Recommended Plan, which will be sent to City Council in early 2016.
We hope to see you at one of our upcoming open houses. Thank you for taking the time to participate in the Seattle 2035 conversation!