WHICH MASS TRANSIT PROJECTS SHOULD BE STUDIED AS CANDIDATES FOR A PUBLIC VOTE AS SOON AS NOVEMBER 2016?
Attend an open house! Talk to a Sound Transit Board member. Join them at a meeting near you.
- SEATTLE (EVENING)* – June 16 – Union Station
- EVERETT – June 18 – Everett Station
- REDMOND* – June 23 – Redmond Marriott
- TACOMA – June 24 – Greater Tacoma Convention & Trade Center
- SEATTLE (DAYTIME)* – June 25 (11:30 a.m. – 1:20 p.m.) – Union Station
- FEDERAL WAY* – June 25 – King County Aquatic Center, Banquet Room
All meetings run from 5:30 – 7:30 with the exception of the Seattle daytime meeting.
*Coincides with King County Metro Transit Long-Range Plan public meeting at the same time and location. More information at kcmetrovision.org.